STATE FARM'S HEAD ON A PLATTER
What Gulf Coast Congressman Gene Taylor wanted the Easter Bunny to bring him.
South Mississippi Living 4/07

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tales From The Beach

Tales from the Beach are stories I've gathered from people who talk with me as I'm walking along the Gulf Coast beach, mostly in Bay St. Louis and Waveland, Miss. Once the bridge opens on May 17th, I'll be sharing stories gathered from my walks along the beach in Pass Christian. The three tiny beach towns constitute Katrina's ground zero.

The stories reflect the stories that folks down here are living. The stories often reflet the funny, quirky sense of humor, sarcasm, and wit that abounds in my home town region--even in the face of surviving the worst natural disaster in the history of the region, perhaps the country. Remember, these fabulous people who generously share their stories exhibit this humor in spite of the nation's other worst disaster: the Bush Administration.

What's for Dinner?

Finding a Contractor Like California Dreamin’

Cop Cars, Coffins, and Trees, Oh My!

State Farm: Just Like a Bad Neighbor

No comments: